(Co-curriculum or industry work experience placement)
Perth Concert Hall is renowned for having one of the finest acoustics in the southern hemisphere. The concert hall is the home and serves as the primary performance venue for the West Australian Symphony Orchestra (WASO), and hosts a number of diverse performances and events all year round.
- Tertiary-level work experience placement
- Premier music venue
- Small team, hands on environment
Our mission is to inspire ownership of this venue through experiences that are diverse, accessible, vibrant and fun. By offering life enriching experiences, Perth Concert Hall connects people to music and wider cultural and creative activities. When part of the Perth Concert Hall team, you will be encouraged to become involved in our endeavours wherever possible.
Within our Venue Management Team we have created a tertiary-level work experience opportunity for a Marketing, Arts Management or Public Relations student (ideally in their 3rd or 4th year) to work alongside our Marketing Team and participate in a range of marketing activities and administration tasks as part of a co-curriculum placement or industry relevant work experience placement.
Experience and Skills
For your application to be successful you must be able to provide or demonstrate the following:
- A completed Work Experience Application Form, including insurance certificates;
- Your course enrolment details outlining the requirements for you to undertake a placement, i.e. co-curriculum placement or industry relevant work experience;
- A high level of attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills;
- A demonstrated understanding of marketing principals and related activities; and
- The ability to be practical and proactive within a collaborative team environment.
If you like a dynamic work environment and look forward to immersing yourself in a hands-on role this is an outstanding opportunity that will provide a solid foundation from which to build your career. An interest in the arts and entertainment business will also be highly regarded.
For a more detailed description of this opportunity view the PD here.
All applications must include your Resume and a Covering Letter summarising your current studies, experience and the reason for applying to Perth Concert Hall.
Perth Concert Hall promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. Perth Concert Hall encourages people with disability, Indigenous Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for available positions.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS AND RECRUITMENT ENQUIRIES TO:
Human Resources Coordinator
Applications close: Sunday 28th January 2018.