- The information provided on this Perth Concert Hall website has been compiled for your convenience. Perth Concert Hall makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Perth Concert Hall is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website. Perth Concert Hall will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
Perth Concert Hall holds the copyright to this website. Perth Concert Hall grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent.
- Perth Concert Hall reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
Perth Concert Hall does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Perth Concert Hall urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Websites which you are transferred to are not controlled by Perth Concert Hall and Perth Concert Hall is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that website.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Perth Concert Hall Ticketing provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agents for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the Promoter).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Perth Concert Hall Ticketing, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Perth Concert Hall Ticketing acts as agent for the Promoter in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and, except the extent required by law, Perth Concert Hall Ticketing otherwise has no liability to you.
- These Terms and Conditions relate both to sale of tickets and attendance at events. The presenter(s) of the event may have further terms and conditions for entry to the performance(s). Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time; any changes will be made available through various channels, including venue or presenter websites. Any variations made to these Terms and Conditions will apply only to ticket purchases made after these alterations to the Terms and Conditions have been applied.
- Refunds are payable in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. In general terms a refund is only available in the instances of a cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated performance, or to the extent otherwise required under Australian Consumer Law. Exchanges to alternate performances or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets are at the discretion of the Promoter and/or venue, and fees may apply. General Admission tickets, where no designated seating is applied, will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The Promoter and/or venue shall not be liable for any ancillary costs associated with the cancellation of a scheduled event, including but not limited to travel and accommodation costs. In the event of a cancelled event, the Promoter and/or venue shall use all reasonable endeavours to contact the original ticket purchaser in a timely manner to inform the purchaser of cancellation procedures.
- The right of admission to an event is reserved by venue management or the Promoter. Ticket holders may be removed from the venue should their behaviour adversely impact the enjoyment of the event for other attendees, or if they are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs or inappropriately attired.
- Unless explicitly stated by the Promoter and/or the venue, the use of cameras, video and audio recording devices, including mobile phones, personal electronic devices and selfie sticks, is not permitted. Use of these devices may breach copyright regulations and venue staff may enforce this condition through the removal of infringing patrons.
- All children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Babies under the age of 2 may be allowed entry into an event and are permitted to sit on the lap of a responsible adult. This condition is subject to the terms allowed by the Promoter and should be checked for each individual event prior to the purchase of tickets and attendance at the event.
- Venue staff may request to search your personal belongings, including any personal bags, prior to entering the event.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, and occasionally not until interval or for the duration of the performance. Any detail regarding lock-outs and latecomer policy is event specific, and will be published prior to the event commencing. Please check event details carefully to avoid disappointment. Refunds are not available to patrons who miss part or all of an event due to lock-out restrictions.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter, be resold or offered for sale for commercial purposes or at a premium above the initial ticket price. The Promoter and/or venue may refuse admission to any ticket holders in possession of resold tickets and no refund will be offered upon refusal of entry.
- The Promoter and/or venue may place a restriction on the number of tickets purchased by any one entity to any given performance. Should account holders be found to be in breach of this term, all ticket sales associated with the account holder may be cancelled without notice. This provision is in place to ensure equal access to event tickets for all consumers and patrons.
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure ticket prices are correct and only available for sale when intended by the Promoter. From time to time, technical or human errors may occur in the publication of ticket prices or in releasing tickets for sale. Should an error occur, Perth Concert Hall Ticketing will use all reasonable efforts to contact the ticket holders prior to cancelling an order processed in error, and may offer tickets at the correct purchase price or a refund of the price actually paid. After exhausting all reasonable efforts to contact the ticket holder without success, the order may be cancelled and a refund processed.
- The advertised program may be varied without notice. Artists may be added or withdrawn from the advertised program, and the right to vary prices, price reserves and/or seating configuration is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Opening acts may tour with headlining performers, and may be subject to change or cancellation at any time. Details regarding opening acts and the impact of the opening act on program timings may be published on advertising collateral or event websites as soon as reasonably practicable. Should the opening act be changed or cancelled, ticket holders will not be entitled to a refund.
- Proof of identity will be required for the collection of tickets at the venue box office. This may include the requirement to show photo identification and/or the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Should proof of identity not match the name of the account the tickets are held under, the venue box office may not release tickets until suitable identification is sighted.
- Should a ticket purchaser order tickets at a concession price, all valid proof of concession must be brought to the venue for verification for each ticket so purchased. Proof of concession may be requested by either box office staff at the time of ticket collection or by front of house staff upon entry into the performance. Should proof of concession not be sighted, ticket holders may be requested to return the tickets so purchased to the box office for upgrading to full priced ticket(s) with the liability to pay for any difference in the purchase price.
- To the extent permitted by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), neither the Promoter nor Perth Concert Hall Ticketing shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus any relevant per transaction handling fee and delivery fee. Neither the Promoter nor Perth Concert Hall Ticketing shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
- Neither the Promoter nor Perth Concert Hall Ticketing accept any responsible for any personal property.
- To the extent permitted by law, Perth Concert Hall Ticketing disclaims all liability for any injuries caused at events.
- This venue adheres to the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice. The Code may be accessed at any time via the LPA website at www.liveperformance.com.au or directly at the link listed below.
The authorised ticket seller for any events sold on this website is Perth Concert Hall. Please be aware that Perth Concert Hall has no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend an event with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the event.
Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice
Perth Concert Hall is a member of Live Performance Australia and adheres to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice, which sets standards for consumer protection in the Australian live performance industry. Click here to view the full Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (Consumer Code).