Perth Concert Hall Work Experience Program
2018 Applications have closed
We will accept applications again from February 2019
Perth Concert Hall supports work experience or co-curriculum placements in association with secondary, TAFE and higher education institutions.
Perth Concert Hall encourages people with disability, Indigenous Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for work experience or co-curriculum placements.
Within each academic year, Perth Concert Hall provides the opportunity for up to 5 secondary school placements as well as a number of advertised co-curriculum or work experience placements for TAFE or tertiary students. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis and are dependent on both the organisation’s performance schedule and the availability of each team to support the student throughout their placement.
Eligible Candidates & Insurance
In order to be eligible to apply for a work experience or a co-curriculum placement at Perth Concert Hall you must be:
- Enrolled in an education or training course where work experience is a requirement; and
- Covered by your educational institution's Personal Accident Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.
Applications which do not meet both these criteria will not be considered.
Please note: placements are only available within the administration team and subject to operational capacity.
How to Apply
To be considered for a place in the Work Experience Program, please provide:
- Work Experience Application Form (click to download);
- Current resume;
- Cover letter telling us about your interest in Perth Concert Hall and arts or venue administration;
- Course enrolment details outlining the requirements for you to undertake a placement;
- The days and dates you are likely to be available (where appropriate please check with your course coordinator);
- Contact details for your coordinator and educational institution; and
- Insurance certificates.
Your completed application should be sent to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may apply directly to an advertised Work Experience Placement on the Perth Concert Hall websites.
For information about the West Australian Symphony Orchestra (WASO) work experience program, click here.